Below is a List of Documents that are Needed During the
Application of a Loan
_ X __ Original Executed Sales Contract (Legible) ( when available )
X W-2's for the past 2 years AND pay stubs for the most recent 30 day period AND last 2 yrs tax returns
- Please make sure that the signature page of the 1040s is Signed and Dated ( can be today’s date)
X Have you opened any new credit accounts in the last 90 days? If so, please provide documentation of new accounts opened.
X Copy of bank statements for the most recent 2 months (All Pages) Please note that online generated printouts must have your name and Account # and the URL at the bottom of the page for us to use.
- Copy of other asset statements listed on 1003 (all pages) IE (certificates, stocks, bonds, 401k, IRAs)
- Fully executed Gift Letter and transfer of gift funds ( I’ll send Gift Letter later if gift funds are being used)
X Copy of borrower(s) driver’s license and/or state issued picture identification & Social Security Card.
X Letter of explanation for any gaps in employment over 6 months for the last 2 years ( if applicable)
X Need a copy of the cancelled earnest money check once it clears or proof where funds were withdrawn from bank account
X Need copy of Divorce Decree and / or Child Support Order ( if applicable)
X Please provide contact information for the Insurance company you plan on using - let me know if you need a good referral
Below is a list of information we will need to gather about both borrowers at the beginning of the application/prequalification process:
Borrower (s) Information:
- Full Name
- Social Security Number
- Need current address
- If Current address is less than 2 years, we wil ask for a previous address history until recent 2 years is covered
Employment and Income
- Current Employer Name
- Current GROSS Income
- Hourly Rate?
- If current time on job is less than 2 years, will need previous employment history until a 2 year employment history is established
- Current Bank Name
- Estimated balance in checking, savings, etc
Initial Discovery Questions about Potential New Home Loan
- What type of monthly housing payment will you be comfortable paying each month
- How much funds do you have available to come out of pocket with to invest in your new home purchase ( for down payment, closing costs, home inspection, appraisal, etc)
- How long do you plan on being in this home?
- Is this a starter home or do you feel this will be a home you plan on being in for 7 + years?